THE SECURE WAY TO BOOK A DELIVERY
Please enter your tracking number to follow your parcel
Delivery of Fragile Parcels and Goods
We look after your delicate items as if they were our own!
Taking Care When Packing and Wrapping Up The Parcel Is So Important
We make delivering a fragile item from one place to another so easy. Firstly you need to make sure that the package is securely wrapped and in the appropriate box or envelope. Also writing fragile on the box is a good start and clearly mark the return address on the outside and inside of the box just in case the unlikely event occurs in that the parcel gets mislaid.
The Human Touch
Our process of couriering a parcel will mean it is handled with care by an actual person and not through a sorting machine like some large companies do where bumps and knocks can occur leading to damage to the item.
What Should Happen To Provide That Extra Protection
- 1. Securely wrapped the item in question with for example bubble wrap, tissue, newspaper etc.
- 2. After wrapping and when in the box, fill any space left with wrapping or loose polystyrene chips if you have them.
- 3. Use the appropriate sized box for the item to avoid too much space for it to move around inside.
- 4. Write on the box clearly the word fragile on each and every side.
For more information on packing, please see our packing tips page for helpful hints. Nothing in this world can be guaranteed to be 100% safe, but by following this advice and knowing your package is in safe hands with us you can reduce your risk considerably of any damage occurring to your precious package.
Here are some of the fragile goods and parcels we deliver on a weekly basis:
- Glass products including vases, lamps, rare wines and spirits.
- Sculptures large and small - metal, glass, stone etc.
- Computers and their components.
- Antique Furniture and other collectable's including paintings, porcelain etc.
- Watches and Jewellery.
A client recently sent us some kind words about our courier service, so we thought we would share them:
Tara Munroe - Leicester
"Everything was great, i'd definitely use them again and recommend them to others."
For more reviews please see our Testimonial Page.
For some great packing tips please see our page on packing? For any further questions about our fragile delivery service, then please call us on 0845 226 8379.
Handled With Care!
- Professionally Vetted Drivers And Employees
- Great Prices And Value For Money
- Account Work Most Welcome
- Full Transit Insurance
- A Friendly And Professional Service
- Well Respected Client List
Links Courier are a courier company offering cheap priority, same day and next day parcel delivery services throughout London, UK and the Rest Of Europe